IMPORTANT THINGS TO CONSIDER WHILE READING A STIRLING RESIDENCES FLOOR PLAN:
House hunting is tiring and exciting at the same time. You tend to visit showflat, and the developer shows you a different floor plan for every new site you visit. The floor plan of a building, Stirling Residences condo is a very crucial document. The floor plan will help you imagine your possible new home, giving you the relationships between rooms, spaces and other features at one level of the structure, indicating the place of bedrooms and kitchen with respect to each other, the place of doors and windows, the direction the house is facing, dimensions of each room, storage spaces and the position of all the flats on a single floor with respect to the lift and staircase. It is essential that you know how to read and understand a floor plan so that you do not miss out on any detail. The important things to check while analyzing a floor plan on Stirling Residences or any projects are:
- Dimensions of each room which will give you the idea of the size of the room and whether its size matches your expected area.
- The total number of rooms according to your family’s needs
- Space allotted for the kitchen
- Separate door for each room for privacy purpose
- Natural lighting in the morning and afternoon and the availability of sun shades.
- Proper cross ventilation in the house
- Sufficient storage space and cupboard space to accommodate your things
- Check if the bathrooms are attached or if there is a common washroom
- Private Enclosed Space or a private outdoor area for the unit
- Check for type of walls, whether they are structural and nonstructural for safe removal in the future
What do Singaporeans want to buy in 2018?